Tuesday, April 30, 2024

The Greatest Gift

 


Reading, religion, love concept Heart shape from book against peaceful sunset. Multiple exposure. Love - Emotion Stock Photo

As the world struggles to find a political solution for everything, I'll be holding doors open for strangers, letting people cut in front of me in traffic, saying "Good Morning" to everyone I meet, keeping babies entertained in the grocery line.
 
Stopping to talk to someone who is lonely, tipping generously, giving a friendly wave to the police, giving children a thumbs up, being patient with sales clerks, smiling at passersby, buying a meal for a hungry person, loving my wife and children, and loving God and my neighbors.

I refuse to live in a world where Christ's love is invisible. Let's start practicing love until it becomes a natural character trait. Partner with SeYah Humanitarian Program