Friday, May 28, 2021

Horse Sense

 

You can lead a human to knowledge but you can't ma by this-is-G on  DeviantArt

“The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom,

And the knowledge of the Holy One is understanding". ~ Proverbs 9:10 

 "... none of the wicked shall understand, but the wise shall understand" ~Daniel 12:10


I don't go to church, I am the church! When we understand this, we start to understand the Kingdom of God that Jesus preached. I go to fellowship with my brothers and sisters in Christ, so that I don't forsake the assembly of myself with other believers, but that can be anywhere... even online.
 
As it is written: "Where two or three are gathered together in My name, there I am in the midst of them."
 
If you are unaffiliated with any church organization, or just plain tired of playing church, You're Invited to Join Renew Your Strength Group on Facebook 
 

Understanding The Bible