Friday, June 23, 2023

Challenge

 


Old way or new way (in yellow) roadmarking Old way or new way (in yellow) roadmarking challenge stock pictures, royalty-free photos & images
 
My name is Mike Farris. I make public confession that I am a Christian and I love the Lord Jesus Christ.

I believe that Jesus is the Son of God, was crucified on the cross, died for my sins and rose again to give me salvation and eternal life. In addition, He loves me dearly, and forgives me as I confess and repent of my sins.

His word says if you confess Him before  men then He'll confess you in front of His Father who is in heaven. ~ Matthew 10:32

Here's the challenge for you. If you love God and love your neighbor as you love yourself, and you are not ashamed to confess that you are a Disciple of Jesus Christ, replace my name with yours and make seeking His Kingdom your priority. (post your confession on all social media) ~ Matthew 6:33-34
 

You Are Cordially Invited to Renew Your Strength Bible Study Group... https://mlf1070.blogspot.com/2021/01/renew.html